ONE OF THE MOST EFFICIENT STOVES ON THE MARKET: 95,6%
Conto Termico 2.0
Incentives for High Efficiency biomass appliances
All our stoves are certified under european laws and are tested, not randomly, but one by one, before they leave the factory.
Recover up to 65% of the costs incurred.
CALCULATE THE INCENTIVE OF THE Conto Termico
EN 14785:2006 - EN13240:2001 - EN 303-5:2004 - N 13240:2001/A2:2004
The Conto Termico 2.0 - GSE Energy Services Manager
The Conto Termico 2.0 improves and simplifies the support mechanism already introduced by the decree 28/12/2012, which encourages interventions to increase energy efficiency and the production of thermal energy from renewable sources
Conto Termico 2.0 is simplified and enhanced
• The incentive rewards the replacement of old biomass or diesel generators with the installation of pellet or wood generators;
• The direct access procedure for catalogue appliances has been streamlined;
• For amounts up to 5 thousand euros, both for private individuals and for public administrations, the incentive is paid in a single installment;
• The terms for the payment of the incentive from the conclusion of the procedure are halved, going from 180 to 90 days;
• The incentive can reach 65% of the expense incurred.
Procedure for accessing the Conto Termico 2.0:
For more information, visit the official GSE website
50% tax deduction
IRPEF deduction for building renovation works
With the certifications obtained, Phebo Stufe offers the possibility, on the whole range of products, of saving the 50%. According to the 2013 Finance Act, the 50% can be deducted from all purchase and installation costs of a stove, fireplace or boiler/heat generator (extended until 12/31/2017).